At DDI we take the ongoing training of all our team very seriously, ensuring the quality of our work on every job as well as a safe and responsible approach to every work area. Professional training is carried out through qualified training providers and supported internally at all levels.
Installations to DW144 Specification
All installation work carried out by DDI is undertaken by trained, professional installers either directly employed by the business or fully certified sub-contractors. Appropriate risk assessments and method statements are completed for all projects and the following building and manufacturing specifications are adhered to:
- DW144 specification
- SSIP certified
- CHAS Certified
- BESCA Certified
Company led ‘tool box talks’ are also given with regard to safe installation methods and onsite best practice eg. How best to install fire dampers correctly etc.
- IPAF – Powered access
- PASMA – Mobile Scaffold Tower access
- Tool box talks – covering the health & safety issues on site
- Asbestos Aware Certified
- SSSTS – Site supervisor safety training scheme
- Manual Handling
- NVQ2 / 3 – Ventilation & Ductwork
- CSCS Skillcard – Site Safety
- Kingspan Koolduct Certs. covering the principle fabrication & installation
All appropriate certification and assessments can be provided as required.