Ductwork Maintenance Service Engineers
The most efficient way to ensure that your ventilation system and related equipment is operating healthily and efficiently and with reduced breakdowns / call outs is to employ a ductwork maintenance engineer to service & inspect the ducting system on a regular basis.
With 25 years experience in the profession, Ductwork Design & Installation Ltd’s CRB checked, fully trained service engineers are able to specify that ventilation systems comply with the latest health and safety legislation along with ensuring each system is meeting the required filtration quality and air flow rates.
Servicing of HVAC Installations
Tailored to the customer’s requirements, schedule and budget, Ductwork Design & Installation Ltd can carry out service and maintenance works for all types of HVAC installations.
Maintenance packages we offer include:
- Full service and programmed maintenance schedules
- Heat Recovery ducting systems, service and maintenance
- Air Handling Unit Inspection, survey and recommendations
- Removal of old filters & Supply and fitting new filters
- LEV Inspections, service & maintenance
- Service and Maintenance of Air Conditioning Systems
- Kitchen supply and extract system maintenance & inspection
- WC supply & extract systems maintenance & inspection
- Inspection of all types of fans, pre & secondary filters, drive pulleys & belts, replacement motors, speed controllers, state of the art BMS controls packages
Existing maintenance contracts we hold include: annual inspections of 25 local brewery premises; a 15 year contract with Sixtown Housing covering council properties, schools, nurseries; several data storage centre specialists